From 7:30 p.m. to midnight, streets, walls, facades and interiors along Cary Street between 12th and 14th Streets and along 13th Street between Main Street and Canal will be transformed by 37 light-inspired art installations.
While experiencing InLight Richmond 2010, take advantage of some of Richmond finest restaurants, many of which will feature $17.08 specials including:
- Bistro Bouchon - Cheese and Charcutrie Platter
- Europa Italian Cafe & Tapas Bar - Shrimp and Andouille Ravioli
- Kobe Japanese Steaks & Sushi - Tuna Teriyaki or Hibatchi Shrimp
- La Grotta Italian Ristorante - Beef and Fontina Ravioli with walnuts and cream sauce
- Morton's The Steakhouse - 3 Prime Mini Cheeseburgers, Chicken Goujonettes, Mini Iceberg Wedge Salad
- Sam Miller's Restaurant- Whole Lobster with truffeled sweet potato fries and braised kale
- The Dining Room at The Berkeley Hotel- Prime Rib and Baked Potato
- The Tobacco Company Restaurant - Two Glasses of Virginia Wine with our housemade butter cake
- The Urban Farmhouse Market & Cafe - Grilled Cheddar and Apple sandwich ($7.08),
- Pumpkin Ice Cream ($1.70), Harvest Coffee Cider and Hot Apple Cider ($1.70)
For more details about InLight Richmond 2010, click HERE.