Sunday, September 19, 2010
11 am to 5 pm
Mary Munford Elementary School,
It's free! It's fun! It's family!
The Peace Festival is for you and your children and friends: our community. Come and enjoy a world with no borders—just curiosity and mutual respect. And ...
Entertainment by LATIN BALLET OF VIRGINIA, HOTEL X, CHIEF RED HAWK, EZIBU MUNTU AFRICAN DANCE COMPANY, BreadWinnaz Peace Rappers, Chinese Dancers!
(Check our PROGRAM page for schedule.)
- Cooperative games
- Arts & crafts, and community exhibitors
- New this year! Art Contest: What does peace look like? 139 entries received! Awards will be given at the Festival
- Arts and Crafts tent for children's creativity
- Diverse exhibits by cultural, religious, educational and advocacy groups
- And—yummy food! Chef Khan, La Milpa Mexican Restaurant, Back to Earth Foods, Ice Cream Connections, Balkan Bakery Cafe