Monday, February 04, 2008

Cool Things You Can Only Do In Richmond- (Clickable)

*Not necessarily in order of importance.
1. James River Park System
2. Tredegar Civil War Center
3. Shockoe Bottom
4. St. John's Church (Give me liberty, or give me death!)
5. The Byrd Theatre
6. Carytown
7. Maymont
8. The Carillon
9. Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens
10. Dogwood Dell
11. Brown's Island
12. The Canal Walk
13. The Fan
14. The Valentine History Center
15. The Museum of the Confederacy
16. Monument Avenue
17. The Capitol
18. The Library of Virginia
19. Richmond Hill
20. Church Hill
21. Virginia Holocaust Museum
22. Virginia Historical Society
23. Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
24. Science Museum of Virginia
25. The Poe Museum
26. The Maggie L Walker House
27. The Nickel Bridge (25 cents please)
28. Riverside Drive
29. Forest Hill Park
30. The Flood Wall

What did I miss?

Facebook StumbleUpon Digg Technorati Delicious Google Bookmark Yahoo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good list! I'd definitely add Hollywood Cemetery.

Tess said...

Yeah, I'd say Hollywood would be the glaring omission. Great, excellent list though.

Also check out my Richmond and Travel (day trips, y'all!) del.icio.us tags for related stuff.

I can never find time enough to do all the stuff around here, and I'm glad to see others who feel the same way.

Anonymous said...

OK, OK so I missed Hollywood Cemetery. I had to leave SOMETHING for you to find.

I agree though, it is a must see destination, especially in the spring.

I'll be doing more lists in the future. Feel free to help.